This course showcases the vast opportunities provided by the traditional and emerging halal markets, including food, personal care and services. It introduces participants to their characteristics, size, geographic distribution, production processes, standards, as well as the requirements to obtain certification to each of them.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the drivers of existing and emerging halal markets;
- Determine compliance requirements for domestic and export production; and
- Conduct a readiness self-assessment to access halal markets.
- Lecture 1: The Halal Market Opportunity
- Lecture 2: Compliance Requirements for Halal Markets
- Lecture 3: Preparing to Enter Halal Markets
- Case Study Exercise
- Tutor: Sadiq Syed